Parent and Toddler Group
Each session, which is run by our parent and toddler facilitator, lasts approximately 2 hours and includes a programme of activities such as music, art and play and also includes a small session of singing in Mandarin.
Children are provided with a snack and refreshments are available for parents.
Helper and Toddler Group
From August 2016, we will be running a Helper & Toddler group on Thursday mornings from 9.15-11.15am. This session will follow the same format as the existing Parent & Toddler sessions but will be an opportunity for children to come with their helpers where parents are working or unable to come.
- 9.45 – 10.00am Art and Craft Activity
- 10.00 – 10.30am Tidy Up Time and Snack
- 10.30 – 10.50am Play in the Garden
- 10.50 – 11.15am Story, Singing and Music
- Play with children and nurture a love of learning in a group
- Share experiences and ideas
- Relax and talk in a friendly environment
- Prepare your toddler for pre-school
- Meet other families living in Singapore and develop new friendships
- Develop social skills including sharing and cooperation
- Participate in new experiences
- Learn more about the world
Most importantly it allows children to get used to our pre-school so when they start school they already know the environment, people and have made friends – we have found that this makes for a much easier transition not only for the child but for Mum too!!!
- The cost of our parent/helper and toddler group is $30 per session
- Sessions are charged on the day or payment can be made via bank transfer
- Our parent and toddler group (Wednesday & Friday) is not for helpers to accompany either the child or the parent! We are happy for Mum, Dad or Grandparents to accompany your child
- Our helper and toddler group is solely for helpers and the children
- We give priority to children who have registered with Rain Trees to join our pre-school